For Sale in El Cajon1291 S. Magnolia AveEl Cajon, CA 920205 Bedrooms3 Full Baths2,757 square feet$760,000Gorgeous custom home built in 2016. High-end upgrades. Bedroom and full bath on first floor.
Hiring Inside Sales Associate
Matti Realty Group in El Cajon is currently seeking a part-time (30 hrs/wk) Inside Sales Associate to join our growing Real Estate team. The Inside Sales Association will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis utilizing multiple lead generation techniques.
• Prospect for and cultivate relationships with prospective home buyers and sellers
• Door Knocking & Cold Calling
• Community Outreach
• Schedule appointments with qualified leads for Listing and/or Buyer Agents
• Manage leads in our contact management database system
• Follow up with inbound leads and inquiries to convert leads to appointments
• Build a pipeline of future clients
• Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to quickly connect with and build relationships with strangers
• Thick skinned / Ability to handle rejection
• Ability to memorize scripts and follow coaching instructions from management
• Resourceful & Assertive
• Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
• Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
• Real Estate License NOT required
$15/hr (base salary) +Bonus
Successful ISAs average $20-$35/hr base salary + bonuses
Part-time – 30 hours per week including some evening and weekend hours.
Call Fadi Matti at (619) 212-9752 or email resume and cover letter to Fadi@MattiRealtyGroup.com
Matti Realty Group |1150 Broadway, El Cajon, CA 92021 | CA BRE #01940442 | Brokered by Big Block Realty
Fadi Matti is a full time real estate professional with the skills and experience to handle the most sensitive real estate matters. Whether you're buying or selling, his superior work ethic, coupled w....
Latest Blog Posts
I cringe every time I see these phrases used to describe a home someone is trying to sell, yet I still come across at least one (usually more than one) of these every day when surfing through new